onsdag, maj 13

REPRIS: Another week, another episode of Gangs Of Oz. This time on Bikies. Drugs, guns, loyalty, money. Did I mention violence?


Take a rare look into the brutal, perilous and powerful world of the bikie gangs - the pinnacle of organised crime in Australia with strong local, interstate and global networks.

TV : Documentary : TV quality : English
Hello again Been a busy week, so I apologize for the delay. I've had lots of positive feedback so I couldn't let you down!

Another week, another episode of Gangs Of Oz. This time on Bikies. Drugs, guns, loyalty, money. Did I mention violence?

Technical details:
Codec: MainConcept AVC/ACC MP4 Format
Duration: 47 Min 02 Sec
Resolution: 720x576
Aspect Ratio: 16x9
Bit rate: 750Kbps to 1.7Mbps

http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/1814910/775222/

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar