söndag, oktober 19

Before you join a biker club do some homework on the club and the lifestyle.

I just learned a valuable lesson as a prospect this past year.
I didn't know what I was getting myself into. I just knew that this was the club that inspired me to ride. Joining a club can be a life or death decision that should not be made lightly.

Look at the guys that are active and be sure that you can do what they do. Once you are in you are in for life!

A good site that explains some general outlaw practices is http://home.earthlink.net/~rcvsmc-edu Being in a club is serious business and not everyone is cut out to be a outlaw!

I enjoyed the experience and on days wish I was one of those guys; carefree, feared, and seemingly happy.

Important point-DO NOT GET INVOLVED IN CLUB POLITICS!

I had two patches on my way to three then one of the old dogs got on me to run me out. Had it not been for the politics I would probably be a full member by now, but to show how serious clubs are the reason for me joining was I admired one of the original guys as a kid (hell I just found out he was banging my cousin) but he died in the arms of the guy that ran me out.

Good Luck!!! I'll be content with being a Weekend Badass + I can't do time.

http://reviews.ebay.com/Outlaw-Motorcycle-Club-Joining_W0QQugidZ10000000001401622

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar